Washing machine

I know this seems silly but I have never been so thankful to have my washing machine work. When we were getting ready to move we knew we had to move out our very expensive and beautiful(okay when your a SAHM you will understand) washing machine. As Jeremy and his buddy from work are loading it and then came the stairs. AHHHHH! I was so nervous because if I lost a washing machine or the washing machine crushed the nice man who was helping us...it would have been horribly tragic- death by washer. But it was SOO glorious to plug it in and to have it work! Yay for laundry! Except all the laundry that's clean and waiting to be put in its place is still waiting.  My washing machine is very very important to my life.  All the SAHM's will totally understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Showing the notes