LOVE Is ENOUGH

My life at the moment is not glamorous in the slightest. My Kids are running around like small bulldozers or bulls in a china shop. EVERYTHING  I do is quickly undone by wild animals that are laughing like the hyenas off of the Lion King. So within all this chaos I am sitting here blogging instead of washing dishes or doing laundry.

The last week or so has been a great challenge. I feel down and I am not sure if its from utter loneliness or missing my husband... BUT I AM IN A FUNK!  I Miss FRIENDS that I could be in my grubbiest clothes a look like a slob. I miss having friends that love me for all my flaws. Making new friends takes time and I want friends! I want Play dates.... AND I AM TO UNDER CAFFEINATED TO BE A MOM.... WHY DO I LIVE SOMEWHERE THAT HAS NO COFFEE?????  Someone should make one of those little pictures that has a cheeky remark on it ....
Like " Why do I live somewhere that has no Starbucks??"


Throughout the  Lack of coffee and lack of people in our newly established life.  I find peace knowing that Jesus is here and I am never alone. My friend who recently moved to Canada from Mexico told me that I am never alone ;it was exactly what I needed to hear.

 "Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."
1Corinthians 13:7 ESV

LOVE IS ENOUGH FOR US TO DEAL WITH THIS HARD PART IN OUR RELATIONSHIP.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Showing the notes