Friends and Future




To my Dear Friends,

I know you are already aware... But I'm moving in 2 days. You have known that this was our plan from the start and yet we still chose to cling to each other. You have taught me so much, I was barely 18 when we met... I was just a wee one.  Now I like to think I am more mature(Not to mature though). I have had many great moments with you one of my greatest joys was watching your numbers grow, from 1,2,3,4,5 and so on  Fur Babies and Human Babies. EVERYONE of these moments have shaped who I am. Sometimes I failed at being there for you. Sometimes I lost sight of the bigger Picture. There was many moments I felt alone and you picked me up. Some of you are old enough to be my parent and sometimes it was a huge relief to have someone like you to treat our family as if they were part of yours.  I appreciate the freedom and thoughtfulness each and every single one of you has shown me and my family. This is not a farewell this is one step forward in our relationships and sometimes relationships can't handle the stress of it being long distance... and that is 100% okay... EVERYTHING CHANGES. I hope that you don't forget our good moments and learn from the challenging. I hope you love people the way that you loved me. I hope that as the moments pass you have memories flash of our joy and I hope you plan on making more with me even if I am not here physically because I'm only a phone call away. I will feel joy when you are joyous and sad when you are sad. I will love that we get to be friends and get to share all of our adventures. One thing thats been sticking with me the whole time is  "friends come and go." It wouldn't matter if I was here or you moved first... but one thing that doesn't go... is our memories. I have this unbelievably broken heart to be leaving you. I love you and your family as if they are my own. I remember waiting up to hear if the baby was born. I loved staying up way to late and sharing oh so many laughs with you at the wee hours of the morning. I love how you brought so much HAPPINESS to my life.This blog post is to remind me that even though things are changing... it doesnt mean that its for the worst. Everything changes everyday... you grow a day older, you walk and talk a little different... and its okay to EMBRACE CHANGES....


Your Friend who hopes your future is as splendid and full of joys as you have made my life shine in the darkest of moments.


1 comment:

  1. beautiful..change is scary but if we don't take chances and have adventure are we really living ? Have wonderful adventures my dear friend

    ReplyDelete

Showing the notes