Harder

 The title of this post could not even explain in the slightest amount how much my heart broke after kissing my husband goodbye for the second time. 

This weekend was rushed. It rushed in and rushed out. It was over... He drove away and my heart shattered into a million pieces of lonely. I know I expected this-- but I didn't know my heart would be so sad. He stuck around extra late so he could help with the kids. It felt like home. Now I feel so soo deflated.  He is an amazing dad and a really lovely husband.

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine how lonely you must feel! I was soooo lonely after moving to Manitoba, but at least I still had Mike!
    Keep on keeping on! I'll be praying for you all.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so thankful for the challenge it makes me less edgy and less of the nagging wife

      Delete

Showing the notes