Bucking Sheep?

I have a little boy that since we went to a rodeo(agribition) at the end of November; is obsessed with riding horses and becoming a bronc rider. As a mother I cringe at the thought of my son becoming a professional rodeo star...my knees will be toughened from hours of praying for his safety.  

Jeremy and I have managed to convince him that maybe we should start with mutton busting(sheep riding) he says "okay but they must be bucking sheep!" Really? Would you like more risk with your life young man? 

So today Papa took N to the city and A was horribly deflated so I asked him what would you like to do? He processed to tell me how he wanted to ride horses with his Aunty Courtney. So that's what we did and he was soo happy!  His smile looked as if it may break his whole face
 So as my night comes to a
Close I ended up with two very thrilled little boys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Showing the notes