Talk of the Town

Living in a small town I expected people to talk... Come on in reality we all are curious about the neighbour with the 3 kids and the husband that works away. 

 So monday I phone my mother in law and she tells me that she has something hilarious to tell me ... And that someone is telling stories... My brain is going 500 miles an hour and all I can think is " if someone is gossiping about my children running around in the nude they better realize they are children." So as time passes my in laws arrive for dinner. I needed to know... I needed to know NOW what the gossip was about me!


Get ready for it because it is rather scandalous.











Apparently  my husband leaves on Sunday and then all week I have "men" come over and visit me( what??? My father in law and the Internet guy????ALSO HOW WITH 3 kids?????) oh and mentally prepare your self for this part because its the best...I have an inflatable companion.  

By this point I am  rolling on the floor laughing because this is possibly the most obserd thing I have ever heard about myself! (I'm really not this scandalous) the best gossip is 100%untrue it's hilarious and Funny because I know deep down this elderly person was scared of the new neighbours... Whenever I see peeping into my home I wave with a large smile--- you may think I am diffrent now and that I have an inflatable lover... But I will love you even though you believe this to be true. I'm not hurt at all by this because honestly it was the funniest thing I've had happen. So I bid you a good night and I promise  no scandals to be had here.

1 comment:

Showing the notes