Adventures with wrinkles

 So we are on our first visit back. It's been so busy and I am exhausted and so are the kids and I'm not sure if the time change causes the wrinkles of our daily routine or the fact that since we got here all three of them are running around like chaotic tornados down tornado alley.  

Sometimes I wish we could betrothe our children. I know some really great kids. While on our adventure our kids have been enjoying spending time with their friends. Yesterday we spent time with our friends B and R and after I left I asked A "do you love B?" His response was " yes, mom I love her very much. We are gonna drive tractors together"  as he said this to me it warmed my heart because when he said it(I had giant mental visions of them driving tractors off into the sunset when they are 35 years old (Babies can't grow up).  These are the things I love about kids the genuine way they think and express themselves. My adventures are wrinkles with emotion and chaos everyday...I also know I throw a giant amont of wrinkles in the childrens adventures(how dare I not let you stumble down those basement stairs?!?)

This week has shown me more that where we are is where we are supposed to be... Even if I'm the talk of the town. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Showing the notes