Moving

When I look at you I see the time that has passed. I saw my babies grow here. Yet it's all changing. I've known that this is the plan and what we have always wanted. It's hard to walk away from the place we have always been, this is our life and now it's changing... Maybe I'm clinging maybe I'm being selfish... It's hard to leave; it's hard to walk away. 

In excited for new dreams and new memories to arise. I'm in the moments before you rip off the band aid and you know pulling it off is gonna hurt so you do it fast; your whole body tense you mind preparing itself for the struggle but you know once the band aid is off the skin will breath  and all will be well again. 

I can't wait to have new moments and  see who God has made us to be in this new old place. It's new to me and home to you,  it is all we have ever wanted and have continuously made due with what had been placed in front of us. We had a fairwell and I know we are loved. I wouldn't change any of this tension before the band aid is removed because I would be doing it without you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Showing the notes