Lets Talk about the Boys!

Well it is here my 6 weeks of enjoying being a mum has passed...Axel is ever changing everyday! He is all smiles and starting to coo. Which is utterly amazing. Its amazing to see how different Axel is from how Noah was.

Noah... where to start with Noah... He is almost two and acts like it . He is kind of a turbo monster that is always trying to find stuff to get into! I find it rather testing! Anyone who knows me knows I lack terribly in the patience area... I know it. He is fun though and funny. He thinks he is a comedian. As I sit here typing about how much of a comedian he is he is saying "num num num nummy num..." He just ate. Half the time I catch him picking his nose( oOh the joys of boys)
He is a Daddies boy. He will stand at our front window and say " Daahhh dahhh!" It makes me feel like chopped liver but hey as long as daddy feels good ...right?

Lets talk about peaceful Axel .... (Axel means "father of peace") He is really a happy,content and wants snuggles all the time kind of baby. I am not a big fan of Co-Sleeping. But because he is soo cuddly it is hard to get him to sleep when he doesn't want to be! He is a smiley little guy... my favourite BIG gummy smiles!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Showing the notes