King David.

Today when I was being taught on

Psalm 63:3-5

3 Because your love is better than life,
my lips will glorify you.
4 I will praise you as long as I live,
and in your name I will lift up my hands.
5 I will be fully satisfied as with the richest of foods;
with singing lips my mouth will praise you.


it made me really want to be like King David.
He has this heart for God that every Christian should desire.
I want to wake up in the morning and feel the Lords will as my daily bread.
God has been teaching me so much about how one is made to have a master
and to have a heart for people and to be taught....

"Man of Gods own Heart,...." How I long to be a woman of Gods own heart....

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever heard of the author Elizabeth George? She has written some pretty good books on being a woman after God's own heart.

    Thanks for making me stop and refocus this afternoon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No i havent heard of her but maybe I should look into it!! king David is oh so very inspiring !

    ReplyDelete

Showing the notes