Lacking

In my trust at the moment.
At this very moment in my life I am in utter distress over my inability to trust in my father Christ. I know he wont fail me. I am just overwhelmed and i feel like i plan on taking this big ol world on by myself and it is rather annoying since i know that is not the way to be...
I know without Christ I Am NOTHING. So as I write this i am praying Dear God,
Daddy....? Can you hear me ? I am terrified and feeling impatient.... I Just want your will to be DONE. In my life.... I want to Fall to my knees in awe of your great glory! I want to feel that all the earth is worshiping your name....

I dont know why i have felt this way. But now that i have shared it with the world i feel more at peace, and in great contentment with being a child of God. He is a great God, whom will never fail me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Showing the notes